Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Whatta Day!!

Hello. hello. hello. it's a cold Wednesday night. I just came home from school. I had dinner already before i got home. Well, i immediately ran into my laptop and do my daily routine. As usual, im in my thesis mode again. I just took a peek on my blog coz i want it fully loaded and updated every single day as i got home. Its been a tough day not only for me, but also for my co-students. Defense for our Thesis is fast approaching. and every single day that passes by, we all got this weird and scary feeling. We really hope that we could survive this typhoon were encountering.! hahaha. It's just nice to see that SOME of my fellow students are really eager and is trying their best. I could really count on my fingers who is doing their job in the RIGHT WAY. you know what i mean. im not pointing fingers and im not washing my hands, cos i know myself  its not that easy as ABC or 123. but seeing OTHER people with their work. i can't help but pity myself. It's just so unfair. Us doing the hardship and them being so relax. I always remember when Maam Ethel would check and get updates of my Thesis. I would toughly tell her, "Maam oi. di jud nko ni makaya mam bah!! ( with teary eyes ).. kulbaan na kaau ko maam. promise jud. i-drop nlan nako ni maam. dli jud makaya maskin unsaon.". Then she would answer me with a smile, "sus! maau pa gni mu kai naa mui nasugdan. and uban dira relax lan kaau.". When she would give encouraging words like that, parang nabuhayan ako. though i really cant make it. i get encourage by her. and for those people, they know who they are. they know they're skills or "kakayahan" on that specific field of work. so its easy for us to detect who is really doing their job. Hahaii. kapui isip. Stressful!!!! Well, that's it for now. :(( need to get back on my work. Bye for now. ill update you again nextime. Ciao!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com